Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Busan Day 2

I'm back to blogging (probably what I always say whenever I blog, and then don't update for a few months). I'll try to blog more often ok since I will be flying off to Taiwan for CNY and for further studies soon. Sorry this is an overdue post but worry not, there will be a lot more posts coming up! :)

But anyway, a picture of my baby girl to start my post!


 On our way to Me World Theme Park. We got lost in the end because the road there was on construction and it was really confusing. We asked a lot of people but they kept giving us the wrong directions that we had to walk back and forth so many times. T_T

 We walked quite a lot, interchanged a few buses only to find out that the theme park is closed. 

 We were there really early and since the theme park was closed, we decided to hunt for food. We managed to find the only restaurant that is open which is around the corner. #thankGod

 Juni & I ordered 2 bowls of bibimbap and the portion is enough for 4. A little too much but still so good!

 Mum's & brother's pork cutlet. You can find this anywhere in Busan. 



Went to Shinsegae Departmental Store (first largest departmental store in Korea, if I'm not mistaken) since it's nearby. 

 A lot of items were on sale and it was a good deal so we bought some bags home. 

 Nampo-dong shopping district! A place where you can really find good deals!

 Our favourite food in Busan. Sweet and spicy chicken with fried ddeokbokki. Price is reasonable too. All these for only $8!

 BBQ for dinner. We didn't know how to bbq with all the sauce they gave, so a friendly guy came and taught us how to cook. The beef is sooooo good. 

 *drools*

 Mixed fruits & red bean patbingsu. Sigh why am I torturing myself by looking at all these. Now I'm hungry. >:( This is really too good! 

So that concludes our 2nd day in Busan. Food, shopping and more food. See you in my next post! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment