Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday 13 January 2014

Busan Day 4

Hello!

 Wearing similar tops from Nampo-dong at $6 each. Loose and comfy! 

 Not sure where this is, but we were on our way to an indoor zoo! (tried googling but can't find the name of the zoo or the shopping centre) 


 Had breakfast here (forgotten the name of the shop too), they serve delicious pastas and soups!

 Juni will be my model because I look really horrible that day so I didn't take much photos. 



 Too cute!


 I found Alvin!

 Hahaha meet my brother, Gabriel.




 A beautiful albino peacock.




A man was standing beside me with a huge snake on his shoulder and I was so shocked when I noticed him. He knew I was scared and he chased after me. T_T I was so afraid that I was so close to tears! I hate snakes as much as I hate lizards. Juni was so daring, she even went to touch the snake. I was so paranoid after that, kept looking out for the guy with the snake. Hahaha he's mean!

After that, we took the bus to Haedong Yonggungsa Temple (해동 용궁사). Another scary bus ride. 

 Too cool for you. 

 A breathtaking view of the famous temple in Haedong!






 I think this is the best ice cream in Korea. I really really love it a lot! The "seed" is actually nuts, and the "skin" part of the watermelon taste like candy! 

 Next stop was to Haeundae beach.


 Oh look! A guy that looks like Jong Kook. 



Busan Aquarium is located right next to the beach at Haeundae. 

 Albino frogs.

 *mini heart attack* 



 Heterocongrinae, a garden eel. 



 Had Lotte fast food for dinner. It was just okay I guess. 

Some BR ice cream before we head back to our hotel. Yum yum! 

We also bought some sweet & spicy chicken back to our hotel. Couldn't resist temptation as the shop was just next to Baskin Robbin. Definitely missing Busan now. One last post and I'll move on to my next trip. See you in my next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment