Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Busan day 5

Our last day in Busan! We wanted to visit the Gamcheon culture village but it rained so we ended up chilling at Dunkin' Donuts before we go for more shopping.

My sausage, egg and cheese breakfast burrito. 

Juni's hotdog burrito. 



BBQ for lunch. 

Our last stop was to the famous Gwanggalli beach! 




Just playing around with my camera's zoom in function. Really impressed! 

Bought some snacks from the convenient store nearby, chilled by the beach for a while before we head back to the hotel, and to the airport. 

My last meal in Korea. Jajjangmyeon! Can never get enough of this. 

Spent quite a while at the duty free shop in the airport. Currently using this perfume(eau de parfum) and I'm loving it. The lipstick gives good coverage too! 

That concludes our trip to Busan! I had a really good time with my family and Juni there. The best thing about Busan, in my opinion, is the food. The sweet & spicy chicken is the bomb! Mom said she would fly back to Busan just to buy the chicken. Yes. It's that delicious although it's really spicy! 

So if I were given a chance to go to Busan again, I would. I hope you sweeties enjoyed the posts! See you at my next post as I'm gonna blog about my trip to HK, Macau & China. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment