Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday 25 January 2013

Universal Studios Osaka, Japan Day Trip

Hello! :D

On 6th of December 2012, we went to Universal Studios Japan! I can only say the decorations itself are pretty much the same as Singapore's. As for the rides, I'd prefer Japan's! The rides are more thrilling compared to the ones in Singapore.

My feet froze. I'm serious. Didn't want to bring boots with me because it could be really troublesome carrying it to Singapore and Batam.. and I ended up suffering in the cold. ):


Took the train to Universal City station.

The train is sooooo cute!! They have Elmo at the other side of the train. 

Universal City Walk.




We went into Lawson and got ourselves bentos for lunch! 

The hamburger patty taste so so good! Love how juicy it is. The rice are also clumped into small cylinders so that it would be really easy for people to consume. 

Yes. I do know that this photo is not clear. Just standing beside a takoyaki. 

Was editing this photo and saw Mos Burger. I WANT. Mos Burger is love!


On our way to Universal Studios. :)

So many Hello Kitties ♥


Yayyyyy! Arrived Universal Studios around 11am. They open at 10am!



Ticketing counters. :)


At the Universal Globe. I was freezing/numb. It was around 6-7 degrees that day. It was okay until the wind came blowing directly at us...... I died. 



They gave us free stickers! I have the Hello Kitty ones too! ♥

I love how the Japanese dress themselves. So cuteeee!


Saw a few cute hats and tried them on until I realized I look really hideous in them. HAHAHA Mummy looked so cute in the Hello Kitty hat!




Looks really similar to the one in Singapore, yes?





The girl even looked here and smiled. So cute!

Do not waste your time watching Shrek 4D because it is exactly the same as Singapore's(unless you have not watched the one in Singapore), except it has more effects and it is in Japanese. 



Me: MII!! KWANG SOO... eh wait. He's Lee Kwang Soo. lolol


Went in.. queued, and died a little knowing that we're gonna sit on a roller coaster. 8/10 for the ride though. Not a fan of roller coasters.. but okay.

Walked in a shop selling a lot of Hello Kitty merchandise after the roller coaster ride!

So cute.. I like the middle one!

Hello Kitty frame. :)


I wanted the ribbon sooooo badly but it was pricey so.. 

SO NICE. ME WANT HELLO KITTY BISCUIT. ^.^

In the end I got myself one of these.. for $12 if I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong.



Spiderman chocolates! So cute!! :D



went on the Spiderman ride. It was amazing. It's a little bit similar to the Transformer ride in Singapore!

Giving the "I'm fabulous" look. But seriously. I did not do that intentionally. HAHAHA





  Tried the "Back to the Future" ride and it was so-so. Head kinda hurts because the car itself moved too much.

Saw this really cute stall selling churritos!


Got my brother & myself churritos. yayyy!





Went for "Backdraft" where they show you how movies are made. Of course we couldn't understand anything. hahaha 

Hehe so cute!













did not ride on this. I never had the chance to play water rides whenever I'm in a theme park with my family. ): none of 'em would wanna get wet. sucha waste but okay.

Yep. Just a random dinosaur passing by. I was shocked too.

Waterworld was under maintenance. ): So we proceeded to the Amity Village.




This for $15... really is 敲诈 :( but the frame is really cute.. so okay. HAHA






And so.. we arrived at "Hello Kitty- one of a kind"!











A dress made from a lot of Hello Kitty! Mad love.









"Wait ah. I tiptoe first. Why this one so tall one?!" 


On our way to the room where we can meet Hello Kitty and interact with her!

Kitty: *speaks in Japanese* Me: Mi, what is she saying? How should I react ah? Mum: Just ignore and smile. Me: Okay. HAHAHA


So cuteeeee. She even gave me a hug. :D










This is just.. not cute. BUT. Look at the little cute Japanese boy. Isn't he cute?!














Yes I'm aware that I had the pictures jumbled up. Oh well. 

♥_


Had our dinner here at Mel's drive in!


The burger was so-so. Still prefer Mos Burger over this.


Notice the girls behind me in their elmo hats. 



Love each and ever piece of these! Didn't get any of it because it was damn expensive. ):

So I only managed to take a few photos. :P

Love the one with ribbons!




Just Pink Panther's tail.


I was searching for this Hello Kitty stall for the whole day and here it is! A stall selling Hello Kitty buns and churritos.  
 


$5 per bun. A little bit pricey but no. Too irresistible.





Such a cute little dress. ^.^


They look so cute and lovely. Hehehe









Went to watch Shrek 4D again because we had nothing else better to do while waiting for the parade. 


Sat on the road with the Japanese to wait for the parade!





This is so beautiful! 


Just some elmo cookies.

The theme park closes at 8.30pm(they have different operating hours everyday) so we left after the parade. We proceeded to the Universal city walk after that.

Apparently their meaning of museum is just rows of stalls selling takoyaki.

They have a lot of these in Japan. Such creative way to lure customers in. Haha!


These are fake as well.




Got us some scones from an underground stall in one of the train stations.

My late dinner. Bento from MaxValue! Damn delicious even when it's cold!

Brother's vanilla ice cream from 7/11.

Brother's Tiramisu mousse from 7/11 as well.

Bought this from Universal Studios as well. BND $26 just for this. Damn. 

That's pretty much it for my last day in Japan. I had a great time in Japan and it was a really beautiful country to be in. I couldn't really stand the cold and I heard Osaka was snowing a few days later! 

I know how lucky I am to be able to go to Japan twice so I really cherish every moment there in Osaka. I wanna thank my mother for bringing us there(though she won't be seeing this)! 

Anyway, stay tuned for my next post on my trip to Singapore and Batam! ♥ Thanks for reading lovelies ~ ^.^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment