Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday 27 January 2013

Japan-KL-SG

Hello! :)

All good things come to an end. It's my last morning in Japan as we're leaving to Kansai Airport for an early flight back to Kuala Lumpur. We went to a convenient store in Esaka the night before and got ourselves some instant noodle with cute fish cakes inside!


 The packaging is so cute! 

 The two little fish cakes! I couldn't bear to eat them so I ate half and gave the other half to my mom. Hahaha too cute to be eaten.


 We bought some chocolates and fish crackers to munch on the plane! Regretted buying only two packets of the fish crackers because we couldn't find it anymore in Brunei. T_T It tasted like heaven. HAHAHA 

 This one!! Please tell me if you see this anywhere in Brunei k because I remember us buying every packet on the shelf in Huaho.

 Finally touched down KL and headed straight to McDonalds for dinner. Ordered a set of prosperity meal for mom.

My double cheese burger! I'd still prefer this over prosperity meal.

We checked in and flew to Singapore after dinner. It was really tiring to have to keep flying in a day. We flew with Tiger Airways for the first time and it was really bad. The flight was delayed and the plane shook so much during the flight. I hate turbulence. ): 

Took a taxi to Chinatown and went to hunt for food after checking in the hotel.

 Stayed at Beary Nice Hotel for the night. It was really cozy and feels like home. You even have to take off your shoes before entering! Wi-fi, laptops, wii, Tv, books, and board games are all provided. 


My fried kueh tiaw with mushrooms. I give it a 4/10. Seriously. So disappointing. It was really oily. ):

 Ordered Cendol and mom loved it. It was so-so for me though.

I'm gonna try to update more these few days as I don't think I have the time to do it next week. Even if I do, I'd still be tired as I'm gonna start working next week! Don't really know how should I feel because it's my first time. Oh well. Guess I should be excited about it! :P

Anyway thanks for reading lovelies! See you in my next post! :)

1 comment: