Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday 4 June 2012

KK Trip




KK Trip

Day 1- 45th May 2012- Thursday

We've decided to stay for the night in Limbang in order to avoid the traffic congestion the next day. Plus it takes quite a while to arrive Limbang if we were to start from Brunei. So we stayed in Meriner for the night. The toilet there was surprisingly huge and pretty. Had our dinner at Kuala Lurah but without chicken wings this time.. because I was having sore throat that day fml. Sad right!

ootn. w my small wife.


This is how the room looks like! It was really cozy inside.. which was a good thing.


A heels that was neglected by me because I didn't know the existence of it.. until I realized I got this from Kuching for RM 80.


Taking picture is a must for girls.


See? :)


This actually taste like Carlsberg.

Day 2- 25th May 2012- Friday

The next day, we woke up and 5am and drove straight to KK at 6am fml. I had to get ready for an hour. The ride to KK was okay.. we arrived KK around 11am!


seven early eight early take picture already. what an efficient blogger! hahaha


our b'fast from Hao Wei Restaurant.


Both pictures taken by Xuan.


Arriving KK!


So we went to Suria for the whole day after picking Juni up from home.


Xuan's lunch. We had our lunch in the foodcourt. They have the best sea view there!


My miserable watermelon juice. RM 6 for this.. but it was really worth it! The juice was really really sweet.


Love how amazing the view was.


My lunch. First time eating this.. it's really saddening that this gave me a bad impression for watan ho.


Initially we wanted to sing but we didn't in the end because Juni had sore throat.


Their arcade.


Bought my HK spec case from this Japanese shop! They sell a lot of HK things here.. but I just don't wanna spend all my money here. :(


Suria is full of.. expensive stores.


Juni & I went to Fullhouse because Xuan kept saying that the restaurant is so dream-like!


The entrance to the restaurant. So awesome right!


The guy on the right actually looks like Kelvin. Yes, Kelvin Lo.


Super cute menu they got there!


A sexy picture of my wife. I ordered mushroom soup!


Credits to Juni for this picture.


Forest mushroom soup. Didn't order much food because we were full after eating at the foodcourt. Just wanna try out the food in Fullhouse!


I love how the almond blends in really well. Love!! RM 8 for this.



See!! So dreamy right.



Took this picture to make BF jealous. Hahaha. Saw a lot of nice stuff in ROXY! But everything inside is really expensive. *cries


LOVE!!


Saw Jasmond at Cotton On. Love KK's Cotton On. A lot of nice clothes here! Didn't manage to get one though.. because I saw a really nice floral wedges instead!


HAPPY JANICE IS HAPPY.


Le  sigh. Happy couples walking around. 


A few hours later, we've decided to go Station One!




Had mushroom soup again! The mushroom soups in KK is really nice! Had this for RM 6!


Juni's chicken chop. This dish cost RM 16. T_T tell me how is it not expensive!


My dish was only RM 7! LOVE THIS.


Took a picture while waiting for Juni's dad to pick us.


Too bad they didn't have F21 here!

Day 3- 26th May 2012- Saturday

Actually you know what.. it feels good to skip 2 days lesson. HAHAHA okay okay. Anyway, we woke up early because Juni was supposed to go to school at 9am to collect her report card.

Ilyas playing piano. So talented!!


My ootd. Brought really light clothes so I didn't have to carry so much clothes!!


Baby in her school uniform. I miss her wearing CHMS's uniform. :'(


Had our b'fast in Fook Yuen. Best thing is they have wi-fi!!


The noodle is actually a little too oily. 


Idris'! VINLY BE JEALOUS. Took this shot especially for Vinly. HAHAHAHA.


Train in KK. T_T 


Juni's ice cream. We went back to Brunei after the trip to her school. SMK Lok Yuk is actually a really nice and colorful school. They actually have garden and a lot of cute decorations inside the school. Awesome or not!


We waited an hour just to get to the stupid ship. Plus the weather's really hot and it was literally killing all of us in the car.


Idris' headset.

So overall.. I had fun in KK and of course.. I "had fun" spending my money. I spent RM 200 in a day. Kill me now wtf. I didn't know where all the money went. Okay I hope you people enjoy my post and stay tuned for my next post!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment