Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Photoshoot

Good evening world!

Okay first of all, I've been craving to do some photoshoots after the exam. So here it is! Doing photoshoots are really tiring, especially when you're doing everything on your own! I just wanna clarify that I'm doing all these for fun. So basically, the clothes I wore in all these pictures are from Hong Kong & KL! Enjoy the pictures!! :)


 HKD 36/ B$6 basic blue polkadot tank top!


 RM 25/ B$12 NY top from Sungei Wang.


 HKD 60 / B$10 white lace & pink polkadot dress.



 RM 40 / B$18 tank top from Forever 21.


 RM 40 / B$18 yellow floral lace from Forever 21.


How's school? I can't believe it but I actually passed each and every subject for the first time. I guess that won't happen during mid-year anymore lol. I didn't actually put much effort in the exam this time though.. didn't have enough time! I'll try harder during mid-year! So to those who are having their exams, I wish you the very best and do try your hardest! Actually.. I always do countdowns. 7 more months until everything is over! I just have to endure.. and live my last high school year!

I have to go pack my bag now as I will be staying over at my dad's place tonight because mom will be going to Miri for 3 days! I guess I won't be blogging for a few days.. so yeah.. good bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment