Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday 22 December 2011

KL Trip

KL Trip from 15 December - 19 December. :D


15 December 2011- Thursday- Seri Pacific Hotel

Mum was watching "Meet Dave".. sucha long movie, I know. but it's still nice.


Hello Kuala Lumpur. We meet again. :) 


Marrybrown!


Wanted to eat McD, but dad wants to eat rice.. so we went to Marrybrown instead. 


My fish & chips! Surprisingly, it's damn delicious. Not bad not bad. ;)


Arrived our hotel at 8pm I guess. When we were at the airport, daddy asked: where are we staying tonight? Me: mummy say five star hotel! dad: five star hotel? I chop off my head ah. mum: okay you better get ready your knife. me: -laughs- :D


I kinda love this hotel.. because you can choose whether to shower or bath!



There are even flowers inside the room! 


Daddy spent almost the whole night sitting on that chair, enjoying his coffee while mummy & I were busy watching tv. :D


Mini bar!


Mummy & I squeeze in a bed. :( 


Night view of KL.


Yeap. 30 floors.


The lounge! I wanted to go.. but.. you know.. daddy is around. So plan's off. :(


Loving the decorations! Looks so grand.


hahaha *coughs* :)


The conditioners & shampoos they provide. :)


Had beef pie from Starbucks for dessert! We'll never miss this when we're staying in KL.


16 December 2011- Friday- Desaria Village Condominium


Good morning KL. :)


Took this with the timer on my camera. I find this picture quite nice.. don't you think? 


Mummy mistook baby's shirt for my shirt. Therefore, I wore his shirt instead of mine.


Daddy bought donuts for us!


but too bad, we went to takeaway Kenny Roger's instead. :(


When I was viewing our pictures, baby asked: eh! sunway oh.. is it near sunway lagoon? me: oh sure it is -____- haha cute baby.


Looks a little like imperial mall in Miri!


mine was supposed to be bbq sauce.. they gave me black pepper instead. Oh well.


The cyber we went for the night.


I love their curry. I mean seriously, it's sooooo nice!


Mountain Dew taste like.. 7up. I left mine at Genting! :(


17 December 2011- Saturday- Brother's graduation day


The pictures below are taken with my brother's DSLR. The quality is damn good.. wanted the dslr.. so he gave it to me! :D


Beef pie, again. HEHEHE.


I take good pictures right....? :)


Brother's long lost keychain from mummy.


OH HI.


Daddy


HAHAHA damn. I was playing around with brother's graduation robe & sash.


Brother & his graduation tickets.


We stayed at an empty room in his hostel. 


I love seeing dad smiling like this. :')


Bye Desaria Villa!


Arriving Lim Kok Wing University. :)


Bought a flower for brother, but not this.. obviously.


The main entrance of the university.


Daddy & his flower.

NICE RIGHT.




Red carpets. ;)


I seriously love this place..


Look at the big board!


Refreshments served after the ceremony.


Spent an hour waiting at Wing's Coffee. 


Daddy's hot chocolate.


Mango smoothies! I give it a 7/10 though.. because I couldn't really taste the mango... so yeah.


Brought Shepherd's pie with us.


Just a random picture..


The path to the hall of fame.


We waited at the counseling room because mummy didn't want to stand
.


The Hall of Fame.


The booklet they gave to us.


Yes yes. My brother's name. :)


The arrival of the graduates. :)


Spot my brother. He's the 3rd one.


Daddy cried a little when Tan Sri Lim Kok Wing gave his speech. His speech was really touching.. that I almost cried. But no, I distracted myself by playing games on my iPhone. :D


Brother! :D


When they were singing, everyone stood up. Except my brother. -_- 


Their theme song.. wings to fly. 


Hehehe Hi Lim Kok Wing.


Only if it's pink..


Farewell.




and so, Ken, daddy's friend, a taxi driver as well, brought us to Genting. I had to say, he's driving skill is damn good. He can drive so fast even at foggy places. Before sending us to Genting, he stopped us at Lucky Restaurant for our dinner.


I have no idea what is this called.. um, peanut?


Cherries! It's not that sweet.. plus the seeds are annoying.


Strawberries! They weren't that sweet either.


A durian for RM 30 I guess. Or isit RM 18. I have no idea.


It's so tasty!


Their check-in counters. 


The decorations outside. :)


Yep, like AirAsia.


Parents busy checking in.. with a machine.


The hotel room is actually small. Not from what I expected. Yes, we squeezed in 2 beds, only.


It's damn foggy outside! The temperature is like 18 degree Celsius. Crazy.


18 December- Sunday- Genting Highlands


No Vinly. That's not an Eiffel Tower.


The tiny twin tower in Genting.


Hello Kitty machines!!


Beautiful.


Wanted McD.. but we had Burger King instead. REGRETS. 


It's supposed to be cheeseburger. but the sauce just had to ruin it.


Mummy checked her weight.. and covered it as soon as the results appeared. BUT NO, she was too slow. :D


No thanks. :)




The haunted house in Genting Highlands. Wanted to go.. but nobody's willing to accompany me. Then, I met Eric Yap there too. Small world. :D


Went to Ripley's museum.

I don't want to be like her. :(


This is a mirror inside the museum, where you roll your tongue into a clover shape like a fool, while people behind the mirror laughs at you.


Illusions.


The two fake old couple pretending to take pictures.. so that people bends down whenever they see 'em. That did not trick me.. because this isn't my first time there.


Posing with the grandma. :D


Trying to open the magical door..


and we did it! okay, it's not "us" who actually did it. Brother told us the secret to it.. 


I'm sorry for the blurred pictures. I have no idea why is it so blurred.


The vampire killing set. Cool.


A girl... at a guy's toilet. It's a wax okay. Not real human being. 


Daddy sitting at the world biggest chair.


while brother was enjoying sitting at the torture chair.


World biggest hand.. true. :(


This is where you see people rolling their tongues. :D


The books are falling!


They are real books, for your info.


A one handed painter.


Gross.


Cute daddy.


The man who survived after being bitten by a shark.


The pretty angmo is gone. :(


Art designed by chewing gum wrappers.


I'm.. super short.


It looks like daddy's the child! :D


Slanted floors made for people who have imbalance length of legs.


This.. made from..

these. :D



Done with the museum! Time for shopping! :D


Mummy bought a pair of a super sexy high heels... envy!


Huge donuts!


on our way to the outdoor theme park. :D


but no, it's too foggy to see a thing. :(


back to our hotel.. :D


On our way to Good Friend Restaurant. :D


18 degree Celsius! o_o



 Wasted RM 18 for this....


 Mango pudding


asked daddy to act cold.. and that's what he did. HAHAHA so cute


  
HEHEHEHE bye Kuala Lumpur. I'll see you in March 2012. :)

End of the post. Finally. I've been dragging for days.. so this is it. :D Hope you enjoyed reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment