Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Busan Day 1

Those who are really close to me should already know that my mom loves to search for affordable flights online, which is why I get to go to Korea twice, with Juni this time! It all happened so suddenly when my mum found cheap flights to Busan and asked if Juni was keen to tag along.

It was really affordable as it was only $600 for the air tickets & accommodations (excluding transportation and other expenses) when we paid around $1K+ for our previous trip to Korea. So why miss the chance right?

Anyway, we flew to KL to transit to Busan the next day. It took us 6 hours to get to Korea and I hate long flights. ): Juni was really excited when I told her the flight will take up to 6 hours.. but regretted after that. We were all so hectic as we only had 3-4 hours of sleep the day before! Not sure if it was just me missing my bed at home or I was really excited at the thought of going to Busan.

Tunes for the night as it was the only hotel nearest to the airport. 

Gimhae* International Airport. I was late by a second!

Yay! We arrived Busan safely(though there were some turbulence and I was scared to death)!


Getting to the other side of the road because the subway was just across the road. 

Interchanged more than 2 lines to get to our destination.

I was attempting to take a picture while trying to balance myself in the subway.



"Plaza Fountain" which is located just right in front of the KTX Station. It operates on alternate days if I'm not mistaken!

Busan KTX which people usually take to travel to Seoul. We had a really hard time searching for our hotel until we had to go ask a kind soul who owns a restaurant. He guided us and yep, it was just around the corner thank God!

Loving this shot! Unedited shot taken with my new Samsung Galaxy EK-GC100.

Took the subway to Nampo-dong to get to the Busan Tower. 




I did not get to take a lot of pictures when I was here the last time because our tour guide kept rushing us but now I have all the time in the world :p


The view on top is just amazing. Scroll down to see!


Some pictures turned out pretty blurry and disappointing. ):


Love locks!

Excuse me for my blur shots.


Picture taken from the observatory deck. I was trying to see how far my camera could zoom!


The only picture I took of Gwangan Bridge while the lights were still off. They on the lights after a while. ): 

Breathtaking views of Busan! So after chilling for a while, we went to hunt for food. We were still unfamiliar with places in Busan so we went back to the restaurant(the one I mentioned above) for dinner. 

Korean side dishes. I'm bad at remembering names of dishes. I really love this one!



Egg rolls? Or is it not egg rolls :X

This is sooooo good!


After eating, Juni noticed signatures of various artists on the wall and the owner of the restaurant came and told us that *insert names* visited his restaurant. Not sure who he mentioned but I guess his restaurant is kind of popular in Busan!

We had a nice meal and walked back to our hotel(it was just around the corner). Time to have a nice rest after a hectic day! See you guys on my next post!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment