Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday 5 July 2013

Getting to Ho Chih Minh City, Vietnam, March 2013

Hello I'm back :P

Soo.. back in March my family & I went to HCMC, Vietnam. We flew from Miri-JB-SG-HCMC-SG-JB-Miri and yes it was a hectic trip haha but nevertheless we had fun! Couldn't really recall what we did for the whole trip so expect more pictures and less words. :-)


Stayed at 11@Century Hotel, JB which is located right next to KSL City Mall. 









Uncle Jeff brought us to Changi Airport all the way from our hotel in Johor. That's so nice of him!


We were there too early so decided to explore the airport instead. 

I like the smell of Jasmine flowers!


Got myself a bag from the airport as I heard it's much cheaper than it is in KL. 



Arrived at Tan Son Nhat Airport, Vietnam! Doesn't it look like our previous airport's arrival hall hahaha

Mum bought a local sim card and we took a cab to our hotel after that. 

Vietnam is full of bikes...... and it is actually kind of scary to sit in a car because it feels like the cab's gonna knock down a bike anytime. :S



Reached our hotel! ^^







I love love love the room because it's sooooo nicely detailed and pretty even though it's actually pretty small.


We went out to the market nearby(we live nearby Ben Thanh Market so it's actually really convenient!) to hunt for food after we settled down.

Tried their local spring roll.. and I'm not a fan of it. I don't eat prawn and I don't really like the vege they put inside the spring roll. It tasted like medicine. :X

Vietnamese Pho. I don't really like it too. Not sure if it's just me or the noodle really tasted like instant noodles. :/ Quite disappointed because the soup tasted like plain water as well. 

It was late already so we went back to our hotel after dinner. Watched American Idol and tucked in quite early. Stay tuned for my trip to Chu Chi Tunnels in my next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment