Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday 27 May 2013

KL Trip, January 2013

Hello! :)

Hehe I finally have the time to sit down, sort out all my photos and blog about my KL trip with the guys. This might be more of a picture heavy post because I actually forgot what happened back in KL. Can't blame me, it was 4 months ago(close to 5, actually).

Sooooo...

The next day I flew to KL with daddy to meet the guys right after I got back from Singapore. It's really sad that Vinly and the rest of the girls couldn't make it. We could have our girly time gossiping and shopping(not that I did not manage to shop with the guys, but you know, it's always nice to have a girl doing all these with you). Now that I've mentioned Vinly, I'll be going to KL to look for her next month! We'll also be going to Jong Kook's fan signing event on the 15th of June but we both know that our chances of seeing him are actually quite slim because of the crowd hahaha. Okay back to the topic...

I love the omelette!! The cheese inside melts in your mouth and taste like heaven hehehe


Met up with the boys and headed straight to Sunway Pyramid for lunch. 

Yes. Those are fats.



Edward, Eng Chun, Calvin and Men Xiu are really good at ice skating. O_O I had to hold the handrail for the whole time. Eventually my legs got tired so I came out earlier hahaha. 


My lunch at Popeyes. It's actually not that bad though. 

The guys went for laser tag. Watched them from the viewing deck hahaha. 


Eric said we might be going to Sunway Lagoon the next day so I went to buy a flip flop at RM25. Yes.. crazy..  but I really love it. It's so prettyyyyy!

So we ended up not going to Sunway Lagoon and headed straight to town right after we had our lunch at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. 

My mushroom baked rice. 

Our ($2k) apartment in Timesquare! The pictures turned out pretty blurred so I had to add some effects. T_T The living room is actually really spacious and we spent most of the time watching movies at night hahaha. 





"Tiny Taipei" in Timesquare. 




Lunch at Kenny Rogers. The macarooni tasted really bad. Soggy + dry.

Not sure whose but it should be Eng Chun's. 

Yes. They went for bowling almost every night..... I don't like bowling so I sat there and watched them play for the whole time hahaha




At the Genting Skyway hehehe



Picture taken by God-knows-who. 

Not sure whose but okay. 

Menxiu's. 




Kelv, Eric, Calvin, Edward & Menxiu. :) 

Went to Neway @ Timesquare for K session. Hehehe heard Menxiu singing. That's actually rare. :P

Kelvin never stopped singing after holding the mic. o_o He sang every single song.. I think the ones he doesn't know he also ngeh ngeh sing hahaha


Picture by Menxiu! 


Our view from the hotel room. 




The boys went for laser tag again hahaha. They went to the cyber after that. I didn't wanna tag along so I went shopping alone. It was actually nice walking alone(okay maybe only for a short while) because you get to observe the people around you and all. 

Their watermelon juice is amazingggg. 

Went to Fullhouse for their mushroom soup. Yes I'm a fan of mushrooms I can eat mushrooms for my whole life hahaha


The boys went for lok-lok which was near Sunway Pyramid. Only tried the sausage. Not bad! hehehe 

So that concludes our 10 days trip, BSB-SG-KL-BSB. I still have so many to blog about so expect more posts coming up hahaha. Luv you guys! 

2 comments:

  1. I found this informative and interesting blog i think its very useful and knowledge able.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    langakavi tour packages for india

    ReplyDelete


  2. A licensed Loan Lender, We offer Affordable Loan at 3% interest rate available for local and international borrowers, Are you seriously interested in getting a genuine Loan without stress? Do you need this Loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more details via:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

    (1)Full Name:
    (2)Country:
    (3)State:
    (4)Address:
    (5)Sex:
    (6)Occupation:
    (7)Amount needed:
    (8)Loan duration:
    (9)Loan purpose:
    (10)Telephone

    Email Us:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete