Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday 5 April 2013

Singapore - Miri

Hello! :)

Last post on our trip in Singapore!

Dad said to have breakfast together in People's Park Centre since it would be our last day in Singapore so we met up early in the morning. The last time I went to People's Park Centre was like a few years back and I realize nothing has changed. o.o We had breakfast at the food court.

Siong Wei's mee hoon soup w/ fish ball.

Juni's soy sauce chicken w/ rice!

We then took the mrt to Raffles Place. I just wanted to show them the MBS. :)


After that, we went to Bugis again. We came across this shop called Mochi Sweets. Apparently it's a shop selling mochi ice cream so we decided to give it a try.

Yep. $2.50-$2.80 per piece when it's only $0.90 in Vietnam. ): I tried the strawberry one and it was just so-so. The mochi was too thick for me.


The boys stayed a night in a chalet(I forgot whether it was Aloha Loyang or Aloha Changi) and invited us for bbq! Not bad. They even bought the ingredients themselves. :P

Everyone helped out except Juni & I. HAHAHA. I seriously can't cook. Surprisingly the boys were the one who did all the cooking. I'm impressed. :P

I actually like this picture of Calvin. o.o


Chicken satay & hotdogs. ^.^

A blurred photo but I actually like it so..

Yeah both of them did almost everything :p

Top from Bugis for $15.

They bought some chicken(marinated), hotdogs, corns and satay.

Adam was busy sharpening a wood and used it as a weapon. Boys being boys. :P

Edward was really kesian because he didn't get to eat much as he was helping out w/ the bbq. 

Chilled for a while and the boys did something really crazy(I'm sorry it will be kept as a secret :P).

[creds: Men Xiu]

[creds: Men Xiu]

Can you spot Adam........ 

failed "Jan".. oh well. :P

It was already late when we finished bbqing so we decided to stay for the night. We felt really sorry because we took up some space and the boys had to squeeze in a room. Dui bu qi!! Juni & I wanted to sleep on the sofa but the boys didn't allow so they gave us 2 beds to sleep on. So sweet right!!

We woke up really early the next day because we had to catch a taxi back to our hotel and leave for the airport in the afternoon. And yes. The boys became our alarm clocks. They opened the door at 6am and screamed.. wanting us to wake up. HAHAHA. We called every taxi company but none of them wants to pick us up. :@ Thanks to Eric, we finally got a cab. The taxi dropped us off at Pasir Ris MRT Station and we took the train back to Chinatown. 45 minutes ok T_T It was really far and we were really tired. We packed our luggage and checked out once we reached our hotel. 

Brunch at Pappamia in Changi. 



Found this and got tricked by the appearance into buying it. It tasted so bad. Cinnamon flavored candy. ):
























Popin' Cooking from Scape! :)

We took a taxi from Miri back to Brunei at RM50/Pax. Reached Brunei in the evening, unpacked my luggage and packed it again because I flew to KL to meet the boys the next day. Yes, crazy isn't it? :P Will blog about my KL trip with the boys in my next post! I shall continue watching my Korean drama (Queen In-Hyun's Man). :P See you guys in my next blog entry! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment