Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Jakarta, Indonesia

 Jakarta Trip

Hey readers! I'm back from Jakarta. Spent 4 hours resizing all the pictures, uploading it & blogging. I really hate the new way of uploading pictures! It's getting on my nerves when it couldn't be uploaded. I got sick straight away when I came back from Jakarta. But I'm still blogging.. so that makes me a responsible blogger I guess? :P Anyway, we'll start with day 1.  :)  

Day 1- 22/09/11- Thursday- Arriving Kuala Lumpur


On our way to Gate 8. 


Mummy carrying her laptop. She's a purpleholic!


Painted my nail w purple nailpolish! Didn't have time to paint the others. So yeah... :P


Waiting for boarding. :)


Another shot of duffy!


When we arrived KL, we went to Starbucks for dinner. Didn't go to KL town as we arrived late in KL. Around 7pm I guess.


Had Java chips w cream. So tasty!


A must-eat food in Starbucks. Shepperd's pie for dinner!

An ang mo children playing w her smurf. Damn envy. Should've brought mine!


Charged my phone immediately. HEHEHE.


Slept at the hotel near the airport. :)


Ready to sleep! :)


Day 2- 23/09/11- Friday- Day 1 in Jakarta, Indonesia


Done w my make up. Ready to head to the airport. :)


The view outside our hotel. I wonder is there any ghosts there or not. So scary!


Hallway.


Nice number! :)


Had marrybrown for lunch! It was around 10 I guess. So let's call it my b'fast.


 Nasi marrybrown! Look! Papadom!


Taking pictures like a boss while mummy is queuing for our order.


Bought this at a store in the airport terminal. Can't find little black dress' ones!


Used up all my money given my grandpa last CNY. Money well spent I guess?


Mummy wants to take this picture with me one ok! :D


RHP 100000 = B $14. Mummy gave me RHP 400000. HEHEHE.


 Shot taken by mummy.


Their airport looks really really weird. It looks more like a house than an airport!


Getting our baggage. :)


Had such a loooooong queue at the immigration. Stand for an hour or more. Time wasted.


At first we were really scared because we couldn't find my mum's friend. And the people there kept looking at us. Very creepy you know?


He didn't ditch us! He came in the end. Hehehe.


Inside the car, with his brother, Akai, on the left.


Then they brought us to Central Park for dinner.


The shopping complex is nice! But the things there are too expensive. Not suitable for poor people like me. 


Had our dinner here.




Bought a paris & ribbon chocolate. One for Vinly & one for me. :)


Mad cute ok!


The view outside. So pretty!


Nice right? 
Group photo.. I look shitty.


Candid shot by Try(pronounced as tree)'s girlfriend!


Strawberry float. This is just .. awful. Srsly, the taste is just weird.


Spaghetti carbonara. This is nice!


Omo chicken! SO CUTE.



This shop is just so cute. Bought a couple of earrings for my girls.


The arcade there is just so.. huge, compared to Brunei's.




So cute!


We wanted to watch the musical fountain!




Try & his girlfriend. They are really sweet!




So cool! I wish we have something like this in Brunei.



Hotel lobby. Where I go online every night & get mosquito bites all over my body.


1 hour time difference in Jakarta & Brunei. 




They even have slippers for guests!


The room's not bad.. quite big for 2 people.


Toilet also quite clean.


Just that there are no hot water. I have to bath in cold water for 4 days which sucks.





Day 3- 24/09/11- Saturday- Trip to Cletus Garmentindo



Done w my make up for the day. 


At the lobby, whatsapping w bf.



Our hotel..


It's like the houses are gonna fall anytime... Scary!


We couldn't charge our gadgets in the hotel room as we forgot to bring the adapter.. so we bought one the next day.. and when I saw a place where I can charge my phone, I immediately charged it and spent longer time eating my meal so I can charge longer. :P


Had noodles for lunch. So tasty!


Can you guess what is this?


Yep, a cigarette box.

 
So cool! It's Try's one by the way. Not mine okay! I'm too healthy to be smoking. Hehehe.


Textiles for clothes!


Went to Cletus Garmentindo.


It's so hot in there you know?



Pieces of textiles made by machines. Pretty right?


They even make Baby Milo tees!



Sitting like a boss. K la, he's the boss of the shop. Akai's friend.


Took a quick shot of the girls. Wanted to show you people how their uniform look like.



Mikki! He's a really cute & shy dog. He belongs to Akai. 


Akai carrying Mikki. :)






Oh I dislike this dog. He pees at us!


They have Dora magnets on their refrigerator!


Then they brought us to Sogo Emporium Mall..


I have no idea why they are singing by the way. They sang Bruno Mars' songs too!


I know what you people is thinking! HEHEHE.


So big ok!





Why their lift so nice one?!



Their toilet also! SOOOOOO CLEAN SOMEMORE.
Can't help but to take a picture of myself while waiting for mummy.


Giant Xperia play. So cute!


Went to Paris with mummy. (A)


SO HANDSOME! Secret Garden! (Y)



I wanna collect them :(


I want this for my birthday this year pls? 


People mountain people sea.




Gado-gado. This taste weird.
Ayam Penyet! Not really nice as it looks tho.. 



Went to Akai's shop.


And bought this! 


He gave us this for free too!


Durian cake with durian ice cream filling! I tell you. This is really really delicious! I give it 10/10.


Later at night, we went to Bandar Djakarta for dinner. 





Seafood? Not my type.



Crabs! Scary.



Zebra prawn. Ew.


Spot a word!



Fried cuttlefish. I can only eat this, the crabs & the vege. Sad. I dislike seafood very much.





I don't like this. The stems are really hard to chew.




After this, we went Clubbing at Alexis. I was sooooo under dressed as I only wore a plain tshirt & short pants with flats! The girls there are really well dressed and beautiful. Our cameras were kept by the counter so I couldn't take pictures in the pub. But I secretly took a shot of the counters using my phone. So might upload it in the next post alright? We went back to our hotel around 2am. Which is 3am in Brunei.

Day 4- 25/09/11- Sunday- Shopping time



Museum Jakarta. :)


Toko Merah!


It was built in 1730.






Giving the "hurry up and take because the floor is damn hot" expression.





A very old building in Jakarta.


Station Jakartakota!


Time to shop! Sorry for the blurred photo. Was walking really fast.


Ate at the foodcourt, as usual.


ABC! They call it Es Teler. It contains avocado, jelly, coconut & nangka. So nice!


Fried rice. I don't like it. Soooo not nice.


Shop 'till I drop. Get why I spent $600+ here?



Had this sago after hours of shopping. But to our disappointment, it's really tasteless!



New polkadot red top and short pants.



Bought this pink polkadot dress too! Love it to the maaaax.
Attended a wedding at Seasons City.



Soooo sweet!



Their wedding dinner isn't the same as Brunei's. All of the guests are supposed to grab their food and stand as they eat. After they eat, they are free to go. Weird right?



So pretty! I want something like this in the future. Mwehehe.


Was trying to take a picture of my new shirt ba. :P





Monus. :) This place is scary. The people stares at you as if they're gonna steal your bag.




Day 5- 26/09/11- Monday- Last day in Jakarta


Monday blue.









Had ayam penyet again. The chicken's really hard. So.. I give it a 6/10. 



The weather's really hot that I have to use this much tissues to wipe away my sweat.




Arrived at the airport. :(





Before, it has only a slight crack. Now, WORSE. :(



Had Mc Donalds for dinner at KL airport.




Chilling, listening to songs before sleeping.


Day 6- 27/09/2011- Tuesday- Back to Brunei


Breakfast at Coffee Bean!


Everything on the plate is nice!


Ordered this blueberry cake. So disappointing. Not nice at all.


What I bought in Jakarta. I finished 70% of mummy's money. I feel so bad.

Anyway, it's almost 11pm. I'm really tired now after blogging.. so I guess I'll just go to sleep. Hope you enjoyed reading! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment