Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday 3 December 2011

KL Trip

KL Trip from 26 November - 30 November. :D

26 November 2011 - Saturday - One day maid


Mum's polkadot shiseido luggage is love! Super cute and light to the max.


Waiting for boarding.. the plane to KL was damn shaky. There was one point where everyone screamed because the plane actually dropped a little. I didn't scream because I closed my eyes throughout the flight. Smart right. :D


Had KFC for lunch at KL airport. Their lemon tea sucks. It tasted like dettol.


but their cheesy wedges is damn delicious! oh fats.


Took the bus to Salak Tinggi station.


Listening to songs with the hello kitty earpiece mummy bought in Penang.


waited for the train for 20 minutes. luckily mummy was fast that we got a seat. :D



I'm amazed by how clean the train is. 




And so.. we arrived Putrajaya Sentral. 


Took the taxi to my brother's university hostel, Desaria Villa Condominium. 


Bought 4 bottle of water for RM 2 each! Super cheap.


Pray for Japan.


Brother's collection of figurines!


Total freak of Anime.


Acting like a boss. lulwtf.


Had Shepperd's pie for breakfast. Fyi, it's only 10am.


He bought like 20 anime movies and never watch either one of 'em because he's too busy for it. 


Them, cleaning the room while I'm slacking off, signing in my Facebook & Twitter. :D


I'm amazed.. by myself for this awesome picture. hahaha just kidding.



Had Fried Kuey Tiaw for dinner at the cafeteria. My rating: 4/10. I'd rather eat POP MEE than this.


 Brother's roti tissue! without any sauce.. weird cafeteria.


Had this RM 3.90 mango pudding from the convenient store beside the cafeteria. It's quite nice tho.


Gave half of it to my mum 'cos I couldn't finish it. 


27 November 2011- Sunday - Day spent at SG wang


Colour of the day: Blue.


I wonder how clean is the pool. 


Arrived Sungei wang! Best place for shopping! Okay maybe not.


Mummy had chucky as her iPad2's wallpaper.






Mummy bought durian pancake from a store beside McD. I must say, their durian pancake is the best!



Top: cream. Below: durian flesh!


Stayed at Replica Inn for the night. Wifi was under maintenance.


Jalan Changkat. :)


Met Kinki Ryusaki and took pictures with her. Pictures are in my brother's laptop.. so yeah, will post it up when I get to meet my brother.. and it will be like 19th December? 


Meet my brother.


Bought this casing for Vinly. Knew she would like it! It's eiffel tower yknow.


Mummy bought this as well. So cool!


Bought a high waist pants.. with lace this time. So nice!


Had dinner w Edwin, his girl, bro & mum at Funcheque. :)


Spent around RM200? $$$ :(


Had starbucks after our dinner.. our main point was to use their wifi to go online. :D



Starbucks' card! So we went back to our hotel around 1am.. 


28 November 2011- Monday - Friend meetup at Mid Valley


Monday blue. :)


Make up for the day. 



Awesome top from Sungei wang. :)




Took the LRT to KL Sentral.. and then to Mid Valley using KTM. :D



Lunch!



Coke. They don't call it cola there. COKE.


Tomyam chicken popcorn! Delicious max. OMG I'm starting to miss it already.




Coleslaw. Not really nice.



Chicken flavored pizza. Was too full to even take in this.


Pepperoni pizza. This is niceeeee! :D


Mini donuts.. and...







Giant donut! HAHA.


Adam treated us Starbucks.



Bought two items from Maybelline. An eyeshadow palette and a gel eyeliner.. they gave me a liquid make up remover! Super happy. :D


Went to Brewball to play pool.... RM 10 for every 30 minutes. 



We weren't supposed to enter.. but oh well. :D


Meet Vili's super hyper cousin. :D


Vili's icecream from Baskin Robin. 





Vinly's belated gift from Adam!



Stayed at Myhotel @ KL Sentral for the night. So comfy!


Bought baquaaa from BCH in Mid Valley!



But it's damn oily.. oh fats.


Penang noodles @ Old Town White Coffee, KL Sentral. Rating: 5/10. So disappointed. :(


Mum's nasi lemak looks better!


29 November 2011- Tuesday- Christmas feel at Pavillion


Last day in KL. Actually quite happy lah, 'cos it's kinda boring in KL already.


Christmas decorations in Timesquare.



Huge presents!


Floors of good stuffs in Timesquare.


Okay I just noticed there's a crown at the top of the question mark. Coolio.


Had McD for lunch! Yum yum.



Plus their food is quite cheap. Cheaper than Brunei for a few dollars lah. But still cheap!


Mummy bought durian pancakes, again. ._. 



On our way to Pavillion. was supposed to go to Maxis to reactivate my Msia line..




Loving Sephora! 


A tiny view of the twin tower.




Spot superman & batman's logo.



Beautiful christmas trees in front of the main entrance. :)



Walls that blings.



Candies! ♥ :)



Largest lollipop in KL. :D


Sticky candy. :)


OH HI HELLO KITTY ♥_









walked out empty handed.. the clothes there was too expensive. Around RM 80-90 per shirt. 


bought cracked nailpolish from the stores outside instead. :D


It's RM 25 each. Reasonable right?



Spot the twin tower!



went back to Timequare.. all the way from Pavillion.





KFC for dinner, again. :(




Spent the night watching MAMA in the hotel.. :D

30 November 2011- Wednesday- Unlucky morning


Okay before I start today's post, I wanna tell you guys what happened today. Our flight's at 6:50 in the morning and ofcourse, we have to be there 2 hours before the flight right? So we planned to take the bus to the airport at 3:45am. So we woke up at 3am, and walked to the bus stop at 3:30am. When we were on our way there, there's this indian man running after us.. he kept shouting in malay: " EH! Who said you people can run outside, near hotels? Why are you running, HUH?!" Then I was like wtf why can't I run, this is not your road, mind you. Then we kept running from this indian guy.. mummy was so far from me.. she asked me to find people for help. When I ran through this dark road.. I actually stopped and sighed so hard because we can find no one but workers. The workers there didn't even care and continued sleeping. 

Then suddenly there's this two Kuching guys that stood up and asked what happened. The indian guy came running and told this two guys that we didn't pay when we slept at his hotel. I almost ran out of breath that I ignored every words that came out of that bastard's mouth. After a while, that stupid indian walked away. My mum was like.. thank God he left. Mummy looked like she's gonna faint and I couldn't even help. My hands were trembling.. seriously, imagine you and your mum walking in the middle of the night, and suddenly there's this stupid indian following and chasing after you. We're lucky that we're safe and that he didn't rob any of us. Tsk. Stupid indian guy! I think he took drugs.. or maybe he's drunk.. Whatever. I still hate him.

After that, we took the bus to the airport.. and then boarded the 7am plane. :D





Phone for malaysia line! :D



Spent around RM600+ on these things.  <3

I had a really bad day on my birthday.. but had a really great night! Wanna know what happened? Stay tuned for my next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment