Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday 16 June 2012

Accessories ♥

Hello darlings!!

So I received this plastic full of beautiful accessories from an online shop few minutes ago and I'm really very happy with what I got! I ordered these accessories a month ago and it's finally here! Bought an Eiffel tower necklace for Vinly & another one with a crown for myself! I spent less than $15 for getting all these pretty items!! I actually wanted to make a video but I'm too excited that I've decided to blog about it instead.


 A heart-shaped necklace! So vintagely beautiful hahahaha


 So puuurrrrtyyy!


 ribbon ring. trying to show off my nails at the same time. hahaha


 It's a floral hair clip! I think it's only $3 if I'm not mistaken.


 Bought this for Vinly! Can't really see it clearly and it looks damn ugly from here because I didn't want to open the plastic.


 Leopard bangles!! SO NICE. This was less that $5!


 Looks like there are scratches but no. It's the reflection. 


 My Eiffel necklace with a crown. Main reason why I buy this is because of the crown. :D


Eiffel Tower Earring! I don't like how is it in Gold.

All these items for less than $15 is actually very cheap already right! Okay lah I think I'm too happy already. Okay I will blog after our class trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment