Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Johor - SG - KL - Brunei

I'm glad to say that.. this is my last post on my December trip(finally) but it's mostly on food because we basically went to the same place the day before so yeah.

Different kinds of cheese for breakfast. Okay we did not just eat cheese for breakfast, we ate something else as well.

We found Kenny Rogers in City Square Johor so we had lunch there. Super love the black pepper chicken and cheese macaroni! Tried the one in KL and it was tasteless. 


Walked for a bit and saw Hui Lau Shan! Couldn't resist temptations so..

We ordered this! I'm in love with this. I mean they serve 80% mangoes and this is super delicious. It costed RM 12.90 only though. We went back for more in the evening. :p

Bought a box of mini ET postcards.

Told you we went back for more. :x 

Brother's mango pudding. So mangolicious...

Later in the evening we went back to Singapore by cab. 


We went to the airport the next day to catch our plane from SG back to KL, then KL back to Brunei.

Tried Changi's Pizza Hut and it wasn't that nice(plus it was really pricey). ):

Yes. It's an Angry Bird plane.. 

That concludes my trip to Japan, Johor, Batam and Singapore! I was so lazy(and busy) to blog about it before but now I'm glad that I finally blogged about it. It was a tiring 10Ds trip but ofcourse I had fun! 

If you have been following my IG or Twitter, you would have known that I dyed my hair pink and purple! I wanted an ombre hair dye but Andy(the hairstylist) said that it wouldn't look that unique.. so we tried something different instead. I'll blog about it in my next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment