Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday 15 March 2013

Legoland Theme Park, Johor Bahru

I was quite excited because our main reason to Johor was to visit their newly opened Legoland Theme Park! I mean I've seen quite a lot of reviews about the theme park, saying that the rides are only suitable for kids. BUT. I've also seen a lot of reviews saying that the theme park is actually very colorful so it is best for us girls to go take pictures and vain all day. I wanted to. But. NO. It just had to rain in the evening.

Early in the morning after we checked-out from our hotel in Singapore, we took a cab to Queens Street to take another cab to Johor because they can't bring us to Johor straight from the hotel. I think they can though. Just that it'll be more pricey I think. Not really sure because we didn't bother to ask. Haha.

Arrived at Puteri Pacific Hotel! 



We got our uncle to help us buy the entrance ticket in advanced because if you don't....

'
'
'
'

you'll have to queue and wait for a very long time! That'll be a waste of time too. The queue wasn't this short actually. It was LONGER. It just didn't fit in my camera. Hahaha. 

I realized that I have no pictures that has me in it in my camera! O_O I took only one picture of me standing in front of the entrance and I took it with my phone. 

It was a hot day. Like seriously. It was like an open air sauna. Maybe that was the reason why I didn't take any picture of myself. 

We had lunch at The Cafe which is located right beside a souvenir shop near the entrance!

Mum ordered chicken & beef lagsana. It was pretty good actually. 

This was not bad either. 7/10. 

oh hai. :3

Lego train + Miniature of KL's Twin Tower behind!


Aquazone Wave Racers at Lego Technic. Didn't go on any rides as the queue was really long and it was damn hot.. 

Technic Twister. It's like those tea cup rides lah. They have it in Hello Kitty Town too.. but much cuter ones!  I'll blog about it soon right after I blog about my KL & SG trip! ^.^

Yeah they have roller coasters too but it's those super slow one. It's mainly for kids actually. It's called the Project X! :)




Super huge lego Albert Einstein right in front of the Lego Mindstorms.

On our way to the Lego Kingdoms. 


The Forestmen's Hideout! I went all crazy, went to slide on the slide and got my leg burnt. Like. not really burn. but you know. hot and all. 



Dragon's Apprentice is another slow roller coaster. It'll be thrilling for kids! :)




Hehehe little cute pink shield!




It has this "ting ting ting" sound when you touch the hammer!! It's very cute haha







We went to watch 4D @ Lego 4D Studio! The effect was alright but the movie was really disappointing. The movie is in cartoon, maybe that's why it's not really nice. :(


기린!! I was like "MI!! KWANG SOO!" Haha!




Soooo Kwangsoo. 




I was looking for the penguin lego keychain I saw at a blog somewhere but I couldn't find it! ): 


First, it was really hot. Then, it became all windy and stuff. Later, it rained.

Dino Land! We did not ride this because it was gonna rain soon. Had to hurry up and move on. ):





We went to the city show and I have to say it was the best in Legoland(compared to the rest). 


The guy in red looks like Kwang Soo! They're super cute omg 

Can't really explain how funny it was. Go experience it yourself! ^.^



Next we went to the Miniland where you can find different country's miniature! I was really looking forward to this one because the rest was just.. meh.



Brunei's Mosque!! Hehehe so nice!



Hehehe food stalls we have in Brunei. 


Singapore's Clarke Quay!! :D

It was pouring heavily(as you can see from the picture) so I skipped a lot of the other countries. :( But mum kept going on with an umbrella so I'll transfer the pictures from her laptop and blog about it in another post alright! 

We gave up because it was really hard to walk and all.. so we went to the building beside it! Had cool blog's watermelon juice. 


Our hotel room! I'm sooooo glad a hair dryer was provided. seriously.

So that concludes my trip to Legoland! Legoland is pretty with all the colorful decorations, but when you're talking about the rides, then no. It will be fun and thrilling for young children lah, but I don't think I'll enjoy the rides there as much as I enjoy USS'. Oh and we got our tickets online which was way cheaper(around RM 90, normal price ticket around RM100+). So if you're visiting Legoland, buy the tickets online! 

Alright I'll blog soon! Signing off with a kiss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment