Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Batam & Singapore Day Trip

Hello!

This is actually our second day in Batam but we did not do much as we have to get back to Singapore after breakfast. So we actually spent our whole morning taking pictures in the hotel and watching TV in our hotel room.

 We had our free breakfast at Bamboe's. 



 My favorite dish among the rest, even if it tasted a little too tasteless. I mean 'cos yknow, nothing beats hotdogs.

 Baked beans + bread + omelette + hotdog + cakes + fried beehoon for breakfast. 
 
Mum's breakfast. She also had a bowl of porridge. The porridge was disappointingly tasteless too. ):


 The check-in counters there are soooo pretty!


 2 beautiful lamps that are very unique in a way. 



I miss my long hair. Seriously. ):



 I wanted to swim but no. Mum just had to say no. 

 I wonder why people can wake up early during holiday just to go to the gym. I mean yeah we should exercise.. but during vacation? ):

 The view from our hotel room. So beautiful! Hehe luv it.

After chilling for a bit, we checked out and headed to the ferry terminal to get back to Singapore.

 We walked around Harbourfront for a while and took the MRT to Bugis. 

 Went to the "K-Street" section in Bugis. Spent so much in Bugis. As usual. ):

 Tried Tea Tozz's pearl milk tea because it smells so gooood. It tasted a little bit like Easyway's!


 I can never differentiate between Bugis + and Bugis Junction.


 We had Mos Burger for dinner! 

 I know it looks a little... BUT NO. It tasted like heaveeeeen. I absolutely love love love the sauce! It tasted like spaghetti sauce though. Another thing I love about Mos Burger is that they hire only senior citizens. That's so thoughtful of them!

We then headed to Clarke Quay after dinner. We were rushing as we only have half day in Singapore because we're going to Johor the next day. :(


Then, we went back to our hotel(Gallery Hotel) by Taxi. I saw a "taxi" sign at the basement of the shopping mall when we walk passed it earlier so I thought people usually call for taxi there. But it turned out to be empty. We tried pressing the button and after a while, a taxi came. He asked if we're tourists because the locals don't usually call for taxi in the basement. It was hilarious and embarrassing as well. We had to lie that there were no taxis outside the shopping mall damnit. 

Yeap. I'm just blogging at my workplace. I'm sorry for the pictures > words. The only reason is because I forgot what happened during my trip. I'M SORRY. It was during December last year.. which is like 3 months ago. You can't expect me to remember everything. I mean I still do. Just not all of it.

Alright. Gotta start resizing all the pictures for my next post. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment