Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday 10 January 2014

Busan Day 3

Few days before heading to Korea, we checked the weather forecast and it stated there that it would be a rainy week so we brought umbrellas but guess what? It did not rain that much.. I mean it rained a little on the day we're going back but no. It didn't rain the entire weak.. so conclusion is not to believe in weather forecasts. >:(

Anyway, we headed to Taejongdae! Thank God the weather was fine and sunny.



We were running out of Korean Won so mom told us(Juni & I) to go back to the airport(which took us like 2 hours, to and fro) to exchange some money cause we couldn't find any money changer on the street.. until we realised there were a lot of money changers.... here.. in chinatown. Wasted trip to the airport! 

To-do list: Never ever ride a bus in Busan. Seriously. Scarier than a roller coaster!

Before Taejongdae, we went to hunt for food to fill up our tummies. Side dishes! 

I had this alone and the rest ordered pork cutlet. I didn't expect it to come in such big portion. It was so good! 


A candid shot of a guy.. that looks like Kwang Soo.. (or is it just me?)


Love this photo of my baby girl!





Arrived at the observatory! 

Love silhouttes (because it can't show how ugly I look) (confidence level = 0) hahaha


Tried the patbingsu at the cafeteria. I don't really like it. 


At the observatory deck. 




Taejongdae lighthouse. 

I actually like this photo a lot. Notice the little human beings?


Rode this Danubi train up to the observatory deck. Too cute!


It was still early so we went to Lotte department store in Gwangbok. 

Ordered jajjangmyeon! I'm sorry if it looks unappetizing but it's soooo delicious! 

Done with day 3! Will update soon. Thanks for reading and have a good day! :* 

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I was looking for money changer too in chinatown. Would you showing me the direction from the chinatown main gate or just name some of the money changer? Or is it just soo many that i didn't have to worry about? Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete