Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday 21 June 2012

Empire Trip ♥

Empire Trip
17th June 2012 - 18th June 2012


Sooooo we had our class trip in Empire this year. Initially they wanted to go to the beach I guess but for some reason, they decided to go to Empire instead. I was actually looking forward to it because it's our first time going to the Empire together. It turned out not bad I guess. I think it'll be much more better if I didn't get sick 'cos I think I actually missed out quite a lot. Anyway.. enjoy the pictures! :)


#ootd. Heart necklace & bangles from Blogshop Inspiredladies! Actually the accessories all for pictures only. I took them off immediately after taking this picture. ;)


T.Maggie is so so cute! Told her a hell lot of stories that day.


A group picture of who slept over that night. Okay not all of them are here actually.. a few joined us later at night.


Loving April's hairstyle. Look like an innocent country girl. ;)


A girl that I love very very much. :>


3 beautiful ladies. :)


NO WANYE.


We went to the indoor lap pool around 5pm. I didn't plan to swim because I was sick but Menxiu just had to pull me in.








#backflippinglikeaboss

 Picture credits to Vinly. 


 Went to have a walk at the beach with these 3 cute friends. HAHAHA.


 Suksian on the left & Boon on the right. :)


Bought a cake for EC cos it was his special day. :)

So.. I spent the whole night talking at the balcony and only had an hour of sleep. It was really hard for me to sleep as I was really sick that time.. but oh well. Had to sleep anyway.


Woke up at 6am 'cos Stick called and all I heard was Suksian's phone ringing.


Spent our night at the Lagoon with 2 connecting rooms.



I'm sorry Vinly. I just had to.


Prrreeeettyyy woman.


He was waving goodbye.. I think.


Heading to the Countryclub. :)


$20 for an hour... no wonder Empire can earn so much money. lul



Vili's pretty sitting pose. :)


The boys went for bowling when the rest are swimming.








Amazingly.. Boon won. o.o


On our way to the beach. 





Our meeting point.


Told Menxiu it was my car.. and he said no wonder the tyre is flat.. geddit?! :D




I have like 100+ pictures in my SD card but I have no idea why there are only a few when I uploaded. Oh well. Anyway.. I left the hotel at 3pm because we were rushing to the grand opening of Gloria Jeans at Citis Square. The cafe there feels exactly like Starbucks! The coffees there are quite pricey though. Okay it's time for me to revise Amaths.. So.. I'll update soon. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment