Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday 20 January 2014

Getting to Hong Kong + Madame Tussauds

Hello!

It is always nice to blog in such cold weather. It has been raining a lot recently so please drink more water (not trying to sound like a mom but okay). To those who are driving, do drive safely!

Moving on..

I'll be blogging about my trip to China in my next few posts so please look forward to it. :) It is actually a family trip before I study abroad. We flew from Brunei to KL, KL to Macau and took the ferry to Hong Kong. Tiring trip but you could really save up a lot!

Had tea at Chocolate Lounge @ LCCT. 

Stayed for the night at Westin Resort in Macau. 

@ the balcony the next day. The weather was really chilly and I love it!

Checked out the hotel, and got a cab to the ferry terminal. 




Reached Hong Kong safely!

We were so hungry so we just randomly went in a shop that has a lot of people because that means the food there is delicious!

HK milk tea. 



My first meal in HK. I don't really like it. The soup is really bland it tasted like plain water. 

The taxi driver kept speaking in Cantonese. I seriously.. cannot understand a word. Thank god my dad knows a little bit of Cantonese. 


Will be spending a few nights here at L' Hotel Nina in Hong Kong. 

The glass is totally see through.. even when you close it with the shower curtain, you can still see the shape of the body... and here's my cute dad. Scroll down to see more of his pictures because 70% of the pictures here are my dad's. ^^

The view from the hotel room. 

Went to Tsim Sha Tsui to find a travel agency to apply visa for my mom because she forgot to apply her visa to enter China so we basically spent the whole afternoon searching for the places and all. 

Cute Hello Kitty cake!

2nd visit to the Peak. (:

Bruce Lee! 

Some famous Korean actor(?). I'm bad with names but I remember him from dream high!


Me: 爸 我要拍他 Dad: -give me that look and not leaving- 

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. 

Andy Lau. 





Queen Elizabeth & Prince Philip. 

Princess Diana. 


Adolf Hitler. 

"To be.. or not to be" - William Shakespeare.

Pablo Picasso. 

Not sure who this is but look at my dad's face! hahaha too cute!

We all know.. what is he doing.. 

Albert Einstein. 

Eric Tsang.

WHY. ):




Johnny Depp. 

你又沒有國旗 你舉什麼? haha

HAHAHAHHA. I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS. He looks really cute here!

Twins. 

The king of pop. 

Mum & the Beatles!

Dad: Who's that again? Me: Madonna. You didn't know?! Dad: Oh. Nope.

Jay Chou.

Daddy and his never ending poses. 

HAHAHA the boots matches his shirt!

Magnificent and breathtaking view from the observatory area @ Victoria Peak! 

Mum's dinner. Good presentation!

My seaweed soup with noodles. I don't really like it too. Disappointing. 

When we were walking back to our hotel, we noticed a park where people usually bring their pets to. It was almost midnight but there were still a lot of people walking their dogs. So we kind of chilled a while before heading back to our hotel. 

So that's all for my 1st day in Hong Kong. Stay tuned for my next post about my visit to Wong Tai Sin and Avenue of stars! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment