Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday 3 September 2012

Miri Trip

Miri Trip w my loves :*
24/08/12-26/08/12

Yes. I'm aware of the fact that my fringe's too long. I just trimmed it few days ago!


Don't you think that Juni's little brother look like the guy in Running Man?

Just look at that body. Ok not trying to sound perverted but srsly. Her body is a body to die for. ;)
Can anybody tell me why I always look like a pancake?!

RM 5 marshmallow + chocolate dip.

There are RM 2 ones.. but smaller in size, ofcourse.

Looks abit like chao da corn don't you think? Haha but the chocolate hardens really fast. :)

We went to Station One to grab a bite. Neh you see the water is mine.. most kiam siap one. OK la jk I was having sore throat that time.

This mushroom soup, to be honest, is so-so. I still prefer KK's Station One & Fullhouse's mushroom soup! This mushroom soup is a little bit too plain..

The spaghetti bolognaise is so-so too. But it looks good here right!! :D

After we did some shopping, we went to Sugarbun to have our early dinner. Juni had her favourite curry chicken and I ordered this. with fries. I was too full from the spagetti I had earlier on.

Soooo.. the next morning, we had our brunch here. It is somewhere near Permy mall I guess.

My crispy wet noodles. It was not bad. Gave all my prawns to Juni.. haha I don't eat prawns.. thanks to my maid. She showed me something disgusting when I was young so I didn't dare to eat prawns anymore. So much for being curious.

Thariyah's house. We were there for the night to have some family gathering. It was soooo awkward as I was the only outsider there. But it went pretty well.. the food they cooked was amayzing. We then spent the rest of the night talking and gosipping in the room, with all her cousins.

Fishbraid tied by me. Juni said it was ugly. T^T

A meal cooked with love. ^.^



Just some bun from Miri Town.

We had donuts on our way home! Look. at. Juni's. little. sister. behind. She's super cute omg
Soooo it was a fun trip with my babes. I really enjoyed spending time with them. I'm glad that I did not finish spending my money though.. I controlled myself on the things I'm buying just so I have more money to spend on food. That's right. I spend alot of food.. that explains my weight. hahaha anyway I got myself a Liese bubble dye at Watson. I'm gonna dye my hair right after O's. :b
Exams' pretty near so I dare not to promise that I'll blog often.. after our graduation exam maybe. I srsly can't wait to freaking sit for all ze exams and just laze around at home already. So let's strive for the best lol and best of luck for those who are having their o's as well. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment